Xpu Ha Palace
Located in a Caribbean eco-paradise, the Xpu Ha Palace (pronounced Es-scoo PAH or Es-shoe PAH) is a marvelous setting for ecology and nature lovers, couples, and families – all who enjoy the natural beauty of rivers, jungles, sand, and surf. Situated in Mexico’s spectacular Mayan Riviera, the Xpu Ha Palace is the perfect man-made complement to what nature has so deftly crafted – winding rivers, clear clean waters fed by natural springs, luxurious trees, surrounding jungle, and the incredible blues of the Caribbean Sea and tropical skies.
The 144-room thatched-roof, cabana-style villas resort is built on an eco-park and features an excellent selection of all the amenities you would expect – comfortable rooms with private balconies, wonderful restaurants, fitness facilities, and children’s club and activities, and perhaps a few surprises you wouldn’t expect – such as a double Jacuzzi in each room, large balcony with hammock, green herons and flamingos throughout the resort, and the possibility of seeing manatees while exploring the nearby estuary on kayak or during a sightseeing outing.
All-inclusive dining is both delicious and convenient at the Xpu Ha. Two restaurants feature a la carte and buffet dining where tasty Mexican, Italian, and other international specialties and local dishes are served. There is also a snack bar, lobby bar, and swim-up bar with hors d’oeuvres, light entrees, and cold drinks. Breakfast and lunch are served with such items as fresh tropical juices, morning omelettes, grilled salmon, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Stay at one, play at all! While you stay at the Xpu Ha Resort, you are welcome at all other sister Palace Resorts at no extra charge. Each Palace Resort offers a la carte restaurants, buffets and snack bars, along with unlimited domestic and imported drinks, daily entertainment, nightly theme parties and shows, many types of non-motorized water sports, and unlimited selected tours and other activities.
The Xpu Ha has been recently redesigned, resulting in a more intimate and personalized experience. The number of rooms has been reduced, and new facilities have been added. The resort caters to ecological and nature lovers, and the new resort layout gives guests easy access to the estuary waters for kayaking, snorkeling, and exploration.
All Inclusive Plan
The Xpu Ha Palace Resort is an all-inclusive resort. All of their rates include the following all-inclusive package:
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited natural juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Access to all Palace Resorts
- Fitness center
- Wireless Internet access
- Daily activities program and entertainment
- Theme parties and nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaks, aqua bikes, and pedal boats
- Scuba demo in the pool
- Use of bicycles
- Towel service and beach and pool chairs
- Scheduled transportation to Playa Del Carmen, Moon Palace Golf Resort, Beach Palace and the Cancun shopping area.
- Free Phone Calls to the Continental US and Canada
- $1,500 Vacation Dollars [ details ]
The Xpu Ha Palace offers an Unlimited Golf plan, which includes:
- Everything from the all inclusive package
- Unlimited rounds of golf * for each adult booked
- Roundtrip transfers to the golf course
- Snacks and beverages
- Shared golf carts
* Tee times are subject to availability.
Sports and entertainment activities abound:
- Snorkeling and kayaking
- Animal rescue and treatment program
- Ecological Tour
- Jungle and Mangrove Tour
- Mexican Gondola-Style Musical Boat Tour
- Catamaran Tour
- Botanical Workshops
- Large Outdoor pool
- Theme parties and shows every night
Available services that are not part of the all-inclusive offering include:
- Tour desk
- Car rental
- Money exchange bureau
- Gift shop
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Doctor on-call 24 hours